Banana-Coconut Smoothie Bowl
Enjoy this touch of the tropics smoothie in a bowl topped with almonds, banana, coconut, mango and pineapple.
- 2 containers (5.3 oz each) YQ by Yoplait™ Coconut
- 1 medium banana, cut in chunks
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 medium banana, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mango
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh pineapple
- 2 tablespoons chopped roasted almonds
- 2 tablespoons flaked coconut, toasted
- In blender, place Smoothie ingredients. Cover; blend on high speed about 1 minute or until smooth, scraping down sides of blender as needed.
- Pour mixture into 2 small bowls. Top each bowl with Toppings. Serve immediately.
- Toasted coconut is delicious for a topping and is great to have on hand. To toast coconut, bake 1/2 cup flaked coconut uncovered in ungreased shallow pan in 350°F oven 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until golden brown. Top smoothie bowls; store remaining toasted coconut in resealable food-storage plastic bag.
- To easily clean your blender after making smoothies, fill soiled container halfway with water; cover, and pulse several times to clean off blades before washing.
1 Serving: Calories 390 (Calories from Fat 120); Total Fat 13g (Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 20mg; Sodium 150mg; Potassium 610mg; Total Carbohydrate 46g (Dietary Fiber 5g); Protein 20g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 6%; Vitamin C 45%; Calcium 15%; Iron 6%
Exchanges: 1 1/2 Starch, 1 Fruit, 1 Skim Milk, 1 Very Lean Meat, 2 Fat
Carbohydrate Choices: 3