4 ingredients and 5 minutes for a refreshing smoothie? That’s just peachy!
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 container (5.3 oz) YQ by Yoplait™ Peach
- 2 cups frozen sliced peaches
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- In blender, place all ingredients. Cover; blend on high speed about 1 minute or until smooth, scraping down sides of blender as needed.
- Pour into 2 glasses. Serve immediately.
- Try YQ by Yoplait™ Blueberry instead of peach for even more berry flavor!
- To easily clean your blender after making smoothies, fill soiled container halfway with water; cover, and pulse several times to clean off blades before washing.
1 Serving: Calories 190 (Calories from Fat 35); Total Fat 3.5g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 10mg; Sodium 170mg; Total Carbohydrate 29g (Dietary Fiber 5g, Sugars 22g); Protein 10g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 35%; Vitamin C 390%; Calcium 40%; Iron 8%
Exchanges: 1 Fruit, 1/2 Skim Milk, 1/2 Low-Fat Milk, 1/2 Very Lean Meat
Carbohydrate Choices: 2