Caramelized Banana Bowl
Caramel, bananas and almonds top this creamy bowl for an indulgent tasting treat.
- 1 ripe small banana, cut into 3/4-inch slices
- 1 tablespoon caramel topping
- 1 container (5.3 oz) YQ by Yoplait™ Vanilla (2/3 cup)
- 1 tablespoon chopped roasted almonds
- 2 tablespoons flaked coconut, toasted
- In small microwavable bowl, mix banana and caramel topping. Microwave uncovered on High 30 to 45 seconds, stirring after every 15 seconds, until bananas are softened and warmed.
- Spoon YQ into small bowl. Top with warmed banana mixture, almonds and coconut.
- Try topping with cacao nibs or grated chocolate for even more decadence!
- Toasted coconut is delicious for a topping and is great to have on hand. To toast coconut, bake 1/2 cup flaked coconut uncovered in ungreased shallow pan in 350°F oven 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until golden brown. Top YQ; store remaining toasted coconut in resealable food-storage plastic bag.
- Also look for YQ by Yoplait™ Vanilla in the larger 26 oz container.
1 Serving: Calories 390 (Calories from Fat 100); Total Fat 11g (Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 20mg; Sodium 210mg; Potassium 530mg; Total Carbohydrate 54g (Dietary Fiber 4g); Protein 18g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 0%; Vitamin C 15%; Calcium 15%; Iron 4%
Exchanges: 1 Starch, 1/2 Fruit, 1 1/2 Other Carbohydrate, 1 Skim Milk, 1 Very Lean Meat, 1 1/2 Fat
Carbohydrate Choices: 3 1/2