Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps
These lettuce wraps are a perfect summer dinner, or make ahead on Sunday and enjoy them for lunch throughout the week.
- 1 container (5.3 oz) YQ by Yoplait™ Lime
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 4 leaves Bibb lettuce
- 3/4 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced radishes
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Lime wedges, if desired
- In medium bowl, mix YQ, cumin, coriander and salt. Stir in chicken.
- To serve, spoon slightly less than 1/4 cup chicken mixture on each lettuce leaf. Top with carrots, green onions, radishes and cilantro. Serve with lime wedges.
- We used rotisserie chicken for this recipe, but any cooked chicken or even turkey will work fine.
- Bibb lettuce is also sold under the name Boston or butter lettuce. Its tender leaves work great for lettuce wraps.
- If making ahead, make the chicken mixture, and cut the vegetables; refrigerate separately. Assemble just before serving.
1 Serving: Calories 110 (Calories from Fat 30); Total Fat 3.5g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 35mg; Sodium 210mg; Potassium 210mg; Total Carbohydrate 5g (Dietary Fiber 1g); Protein 14g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 80%; Vitamin C 6%; Calcium 4%; Iron 4%
Exchanges: 1 Vegetable, 1 1/2 Very Lean Meat, 1/2 Fat
Carbohydrate Choices: 1/2