This sweet and savory bowl is tasty, beautiful and great for breakfast or a post-workout snack.
- 1 container (5.3 oz) YQ by Yoplait™ Plain (2/3 cup)
- 1/2 medium avocado, pitted, peeled and diced
- 1/2 medium grapefruit, cut into sections
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon toasted salted pepitas
- 1 teaspoon honey, if desired
- Spoon YQ into shallow bowl.
- Top with remaining ingredients. Serve immediately.
- We used ruby red grapefruit for its beautiful color, but any grapefruit will do.
- Pumpkin seeds, called pepitas, are popular in Mexican cooking. Look for them in supermarkets near the nuts as well as in health food stores and Mexican markets.
- Also look for YQ by Yoplait™ Plain in the larger 26 oz container.
1 Serving: Calories 310 (Calories from Fat 130); Total Fat 14g (Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 20mg; Sodium 135mg; Potassium 560mg; Total Carbohydrate 24g (Dietary Fiber 7g); Protein 20g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 35%; Vitamin C 80%; Calcium 20%; Iron 4%
Exchanges: 1 Fruit, 1 Skim Milk, 1 1/2 High-Fat Meat
Carbohydrate Choices: 1 1/2