Kiwi-Strawberry Chia Pudding
A creamy pudding you can whip up in minutes made of YQ by Yoplait™ Coconut and chia seed, topped with strawberries, kiwifruit and toasted coconut. Perfect for breakfast, dessert or a make-ahead snack.
- 2 containers (5.3 oz each) YQ by Yoplait™ Coconut
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup chia seed
- 1 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 medium kiwifruit, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- Honey, if desired
- In medium bowl, mix YQ, almond milk and chia seed with whisk until blended. Refrigerate 30 minutes, beating occasionally with whisk.
- Before serving, stir YQ mixture. Divide mixture among 4 individual serving bowls. Top each with strawberries, kiwifruit and coconut. Drizzle with honey for added sweetness.
- This recipe makes enough for 4 servings and does not need to be used all at once. The YQ mixture will keep in the refrigerator, covered, for up to 3 days. Individual servings can be made as needed.
- Toasted coconut is delicious for a topping and is great to have on hand. To toast coconut, bake 1/2 cup flaked coconut uncovered in ungreased shallow pan in 350°F oven 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until golden brown. Top pudding; store remaining toasted coconut in resealable food-storage plastic bag.
1 Serving: Calories 170 (Calories from Fat 60); Total Fat 7g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 10mg; Sodium 100mg; Potassium 220mg; Total Carbohydrate 17g (Dietary Fiber 5g); Protein 10g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 2%; Vitamin C 70%; Calcium 25%; Iron 10%
Exchanges: 1/2 Fruit, 1/2 Skim Milk, 1 Very Lean Meat, 1 Fat
Carbohydrate Choices: 1