Mango and Pistachio Overnight Oats
Wake up and start your morning right with this easy-to-make overnight oatmeal topped with fresh mango and pistachios.
- 1 container (5.3 oz) YQ by Yoplait™ Plain (2/3 cup)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mango
- 1 tablespoon chopped shelled pistachio nuts
- Additional honey, if desired
- In 2-cup container with tight-fitting cover, mix YQ, almond milk and 2 teaspoons honey until blended. Stir in oats. Cover; refrigerate at least 8 hours but no longer than 3 days before eating.
- To serve, top oatmeal with mango and pistachio nuts. Drizzle with additional honey.
- For creamier oatmeal, stir in an additional 1 to 2 tablespoons almond milk before serving.
- To ripen a mango, place it in a paper bag at room temperature. Ripe mangoes can be placed in a plastic bag and refrigerated up to 3 days.
- To cut a mango, start by using a sharp knife to cut the fruit vertically in half along each side of the seed. Twist the two halves apart, and cut away any remaining flesh. Then score the mango flesh in each half in crosswise pattern, being careful not to cut through the skin. Flip each half inside out, and remove the square pieces from the skin.
- Also look for YQ by Yoplait™ Plain in the larger 26 oz container.
1 Serving: Calories 390 (Calories from Fat 90); Total Fat 10g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 20mg; Sodium 70mg; Potassium 340mg; Total Carbohydrate 50g (Dietary Fiber 5g); Protein 24g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 10%; Vitamin C 25%; Calcium 30%; Iron 15%
Exchanges: 2 1/2 Starch, 1 Skim Milk, 1 Very Lean Meat, 1 1/2 Fat
Carbohydrate Choices: 3