Mango Green Smoothies
The sweetness of mango in this green smoothie makes getting your greens easy and delicious!
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 container (5.3 oz) YQ by Yoplait™ Plain (2/3 cup)
- 2 cups packed baby spinach
- 2 cups frozen mango chunks
- In blender, place all ingredients. Cover; blend on high speed 1 to 2 minutes or until smooth, scraping down sides of blender as needed.
- Pour into 2 glasses. Serve immediately.
- If your blender doesn’t handle frozen fruit very well, thaw the mango chunks slightly before adding them to your blender.
- To easily clean your blender after making smoothies, fill soiled container halfway with water; cover, and pulse several times to clean off blades before washing.
- Also look for YQ by Yoplait™ Plain in the larger 26 oz container.
1 Serving: Calories 200 (Calories from Fat 40); Total Fat 4g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 10mg; Sodium 170mg; Potassium 570mg; Total Carbohydrate 28g (Dietary Fiber 3g); Protein 11g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 100%; Vitamin C 110%; Calcium 50%; Iron 10%
Exchanges: 1/2 Starch, 1/2 Other Carbohydrate, 1 Skim Milk, 1/2 Vegetable, 1/2 Fat
Carbohydrate Choices: 2