YQ by Yoplait™ Strawberry spread on toasted bread, topped with fresh berries, hazelnuts and crunchy cacao nibs makes a quick breakfast or satisfying snack.
- 4 slices hearty multigrain, wheat or white bread
- 1 container (5.3 oz) YQ by Yoplait™ Strawberry
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 tablespoon chopped hazelnuts (filberts), toasted, skinned
- 1 tablespoon cacao nibs
- Toast bread as desired.
- Spread each slice with heaping 2 tablespoonfuls YQ. Top with strawberries, hazelnuts and cacao nibs.
- Can’t find cacao nibs? Try topping toast with grated chocolate or chocolate chips.
- To skin hazelnuts, toast nuts at 375°F 10 to 12 minutes or until skins start to split, stirring twice. Let stand 5 minutes. Pour nuts into clean kitchen towel, and gather tightly in a bundle; rub vigorously with towel to remove skins.
1 Serving: Calories 160 (Calories from Fat 40); Total Fat 4.5g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 5mg; Sodium 150mg; Potassium 150mg; Total Carbohydrate 21g (Dietary Fiber 4g); Protein 9g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 0%; Vitamin C 20%; Calcium 6%; Iron 6%
Exchanges: 1 1/2 Starch, 1/2 Very Lean Meat, 1/2 Fat
Carbohydrate Choices: 1 1/2