Strawberry-Mango Lime Pops
Creamy, refreshing frozen treats that are sure to tempt kids and adults alike.
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 container (5.3 oz) YQ by Yoplait™ Lime
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 container (5.3 oz) YQ by Yoplait™ Mango
- Stir 1 teaspoon of the honey in lime YQ container until blended. Spoon evenly among 4 (4 oz) ice pop molds or 4 (5 oz) disposable paper cups.
- Divide strawberries evenly among molds. Stir remaining teaspoon of honey in mango YQ container until blended. Spoon mango YQ evenly among molds. Insert pop mold sticks. If using cups, cover each cup with foil; insert craft stick into center of each pop.
- Freeze about 6 hours or until completely frozen. Follow manufacturer’s instructions for removing pops or if using cups, peel paper from pops.
- After pops are fully frozen, run molds under hot water for a few seconds to pull out pops easily.
- For even more berry flavor, replace YQ by Yoplait™ Mango with YQ by Yoplait™ Strawberry for a refreshing new twist!
1 Pop: Calories 80 (Calories from Fat 10); Total Fat 1.5g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 10mg; Sodium 35mg; Total Carbohydrate 11g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 9g); Protein 7g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 0%; Vitamin C 20%; Calcium 6%; Iron 0%
Exchanges: 1 Skim Milk
Carbohydrate Choice: 1